We welcome new students, aged 12 or above at any time and also hold dedicated beginners classes at regular intervals throughout the year.
You will be given detailed and sympathetic instruction, carried out in a systematic manner with due regard to physical ability, placing maximum emphasis on your welfare to avoid injury.
- Thinking about how to Kick start your fitness?
- Do you want to increase your fitness, lose or control weight?
- Have you considered other fitness regimes, such as signing up for a gym membership?
Fact: 84% of people who sign up for an annual gym membership fee in January only attend for several sessions before losing interest in a fitness regime.
This is not cost effective.
- Are you a student studying for a sports orientated degree at Worcester University looking for a complimentary activity?
- Come and try a FREE taster karate lesson………it could change your life for the better, forever.
New students wishing to learn karate do not need special clothing or equipment in the first instance ~ a tracksuit bottom and sweatshirt or similar loose clothing will be perfectly adequate. However, a Keikogi (Karate training suit) should be acquired after a student has completed several weeks of regular training.
We can assist our students in obtaining Keikogi at very reasonable prices.